SEO Account Manager
We are looking for a quirky, self-motivated, intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO (not too much to ask right?).
The overall purpose of this role is to support Andy & Suganthan in implementing an SEO strategy for our clients. You’ll be using both internal resources (including our incredible, custom-built internal tools) and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. You will be responsible for the effective creation and implementation of SEO strategies in order to achieve the client’s annual business objectives and targets.
Most of our clients are based in the USA, UK and Norway. So you’ll be working with quite a diverse range of peeps.
- Support the development and execution of the client strategy to increase profit, and provide a high level of great customer service to clients
- Work together with Andy and Suganthan wider teams to devise strategies that sustain and grow client performance
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Play an active role in defining SEO best practice and scalable processes
- We want you to live and breathe SEO by staying up to date with SEO news and changes.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes when appropriate. We want our clients to love you.
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Managing the clients internal marketing department (as a consultant)
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team
- Contribute to the new business process and help us win more leads. Make it rainnnn.
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective processes within the team. We’re sure there are things we can be doing better/faster.
- Contributing to Snippet’s marketing activities by writing some kick-ass, thought leadership pieces.
- Keyword research is big for us. So you’ll be doing a lot of this
- 3 years of experience in SEO (ideally touching on both technical and content – but you don’t have to be an “expert” in either).
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Google docs skills (Google sheets/slides)
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills
- Management experience
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- A great deal of experience in keyword research
On completion of the three month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 24 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus
- MacBook Air (newest model)
- Flexible Working Policy – 7.5 hours, Mon-Fri, ideally between 9am – 5pm UK time, but you’re free to work a couple of hours on either side depending on your lifestyle (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
- Remote working – work from wherever you want :).
- Circa £37k/year salary
Snippet Digital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Be creative and standout 🙂